LSU Gym

LSU Gym
Hotty Toddy!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

REBEL QUOTES - UW-Milwaukee

Coach Getzin
Opening Statement:
"We saw an outstanding performance tonight from Morgan Springer. She came in and changed the attitude on the floor. Regina Thomas made some blocking adjustments, and we were able to shut down UW-Milwaukee's attack a little bit. I think the adjustments we made more with our attitude than anything else was the key to the win."

Freshman Whitney Craven
Was this what you expected being a freshman, the atmosphere out there tonight?
"This is everything I expected. I love every bit of it. I don't think I cold have asked for a better school, better teammates. I love it and I couldn't have asked for anything better."

Sophomore Morgan Springer
Talk about how the crowd helped you guys in the comeback tonight.
"If you get a good kill people are screaming in your ear, it really fires you up. It changes your momentum. It helps out the whole team."

No comments:

Post a Comment