LSU Gym

LSU Gym
Hotty Toddy!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ole Miss Soccer Post-Season


As the #21 Ole Miss Rebels prepare for Wednesday's first-round SEC Conference Tournament against Auburn, three Rebels received postseason awards. Senior midfielder, Danielle Johnson, was named to the All-SEC First Team, becoming the first player in school history to receive all-league accolades in all four seasons. Senior forward, Hanna Weatherly, made the All-SEC Second Team, and midfielder, Arielle Cohen, made the SEC All-Freshmen Team. Congrats Soccer! Go get Auburn today!

1 comment:

  1. I love soccer in general and I never thought I would like more female soccer, it started after I saw the Swedish female soccer team hehe since then I have not missed any female soccer world cup, and the female soccer league in my city, this a team called bookie girls, and my little sisters wants to be a bookie and join the club one day

    ReplyDelete